Re: [VAC] zolotone paint- sources?

Laurie - hope you have found your zolatone source by now.  We got ours at the
local auto paint supply store.  If not here is the Zolatone customer service
phone # from their website (213) 269-9231.  Website www.zolatoneaim.com

Helpful hints:

1.  Follow the directions exactly.  There is a good explanation on the
website.
2.  Keep air pressure down as directed.  Higher makes a stringy effect.
3.  Even though its expensive, you may want to shoot a test piece.
4.  Use the best respirator you can afford, preferrably full face.  When
Michael painted ours, I couldn't stay in the trailer for more than 30 seconds
without respiratory problems.  This stuff is strong!
5.  It really looked hideous until Michael made several passes with the color
fleck.  Don't panic.  We were really worried that we would have to sand the
whole trailer back down again, but love the effect now.

Good luck!