Re: [VAC] zolotone paint- sources?

We used the Zolatone Camille White for the texture.  The non-Zolatone
background color is the important key, and can be any good flat auto
enamel that the auto paint store (lots of them in the phone book) can
match when you go to get your Zolatone texture paint.   We used a
"taupe" color.  If you don't have a paint gun, Zolatone sells an
inexpensive little sprayer that we used for touch up - worked fine.
Practice on hidden areas (closets, etc.) to get the base color match and
the texture pattern.  Can't tell the difference once you get the hang of it.

RJ & Krista
'65 Caravel