Re: [VAC] Slowing down

For sure that is why I have an Airstream, to travel the blue highways.  We
found some great places on our way home from Fredericksbur rally at State
Parks, Lost Maples was an exceptional one, but a long way from an interstate
- just the way I like it!  Probably the only dissappointment in camping was
at Ojo Caliente in NM where we were charged $31 for a campsite with few
amenities.  We were tired and wanted to soak in the hot spring there so we
payed and stayed but won't again.  We used to like this one when it was
simple and undiscovered, but now they have put in a new camping area (not yet
complete) with all the hookups for the big RVs and as someone pointed out
yesterday, this is expensive.  Next time I'll find a NF nearby, they are a
good place to stay in this area.

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globetrotter
WCBBI  7113