Re: [VAC] Towing Question

Elisa, is there a clunking noise while it is swaying up and down? Once, many
years ago this happened to me with my 26 foot Overlander. It ended up being
the ball mount moving up and down slightly in the receiver. Never happened
again, perhaps not enough tongue weight, or the weight distrib bars were too
loose or too tight. Perhaps this is just the difference between a gooseneck
and a travel trailer, but I would think that with a 3/4 ton truck, you
wouldn't notice the trailer "bouncing" the truck.

Scott