Re: [VAC] Add Gray Water Holding Tank to 1973

Gerald,
 FWIW:, we did a test of our dishwashing procedure and found that we use
between 1 and 1 1/2 gallons to wash the dishes. Couldn't do a lot better
with a seperate dishpan.

We also found that our 30-gallon freshwater tank will go 2 full days,
washing one or 2 loads of dishes and 2 showers/each. Nearly all of that
becomes grey water, as our black tank will easily go 5 days and still
have room left.

Most of the time, we're able to let the grey water run on the ground,
but I'd really like a tank for those cases where it's not possible. Like
on a blacktop parking lot at an overnight stop.

                               <<Jim>>