Re: [VAC] Add Gray Water Holding Tank to 1973

Gerald:

         My fresh water tank, on both trailers ('95 and '72) is 50 Gal. My
'95 has a 30 Gal grey water tank, my '72 has none.  No portable tank holds
that much (50 gal), nor would you be able to lift it if it did.  So, at
least for 1972, the ideal equal capacity is impractical.
         Some years had an even smaller capacity grey-water tank.  I wonder
how AS trailers have fared - on this ideal of equal capacity for fresh
water and grey water - over the years.

- Dick
(5368)