Re: [VAC] Replacement for Tail Lights

Bill Scott    I put the name and address  on a reply to VAC  and will send to anyone
who wants it I have no idea if they have any more of not....they are NOT Bargman  but
match the ones that are on  my 64  even to the holes.....Reflect o lite      6 7/8 in
outside diamater    The source was Citywide RV supplies  1231  2nd Ave   Yuma AZ
85364
Since I just recently signed on to the vac conversation and there were no others
asking about this item I was delighted  when someone passed on the info to me and the
first
other mention on the e-mail I sent the name and address right off to them.  I use my
trailer as I have for 36 years for my travel and comfort and convenience  carry extra
Y's and
adaptors and have given many away over the years and I resent your statement that I
was keeping it a secret    Pearl Main