Re: [VAC] Replacement for Tail Lights

Sorry to disappoint you but I am the one that located the Reflecto-lites
for Pearl.  Yes, I found them in a small store in Yuma and the owner
assured us that they were available from his supplier that he usually
had several in stock but since it is near the end of his season, he did
not reorder.  Said he would be happy to get them for any of you.  I'm on
the road right now but as soon as I get home i will send his phone
number for you.  He will be going on vacation after the end of March so
you will need to contact him quickly.  If you write Pearl I'm sure she
has his address and phone number.

It is worth a try,

Kathy