Re: [VAC] Replacement for Tail Lights

Hi Deena,................you are correct.  I think those school bus
lights  were something "special".   They looked especially nice, with
the chrome ring.
Garnett Horner, our NASA engineer, located a pair for his 1960
Caravanner , restoration project.  I'm hoping to hear from him with the
address.  Perhaps someone on the list, with connections in Michigan
could do a search.   Most of the School Bus manufacturers are in
Michigan or there abouts.  If anyone knows about school bus tail
lights,.................please chime in.  I think the complete tail
light was about $29 with chrome ring.  Don't worry, I won't keep it a
secret, like Pearl.
I will share the info, when I get it.

Bill Scott
61 Bambi