Re: [VAC] battery hazard

Thanks for a less explosive thought on the batteries.  We have a marine
battery in the '69 Caravel and the compartment is vented into the living
space. I was really getting worried even though the husband said "There are a
million ways to die, but we can't worry about every remote possibility."

Still haven't located Watco web site for ordering. Perhaps I can find some
product on next trip out-of- town for there's none here.

Jacque