Re: [VAC] Bubble update

Kenneth,

In Washington state where I live any trailer over 1,000 pounds loaded needs
brakes plus the break away system. If one were to be involved in an accident and
they weren't towing legal they would be in deep do do.
Even my old 1947 Airstream Liner has electric brakes on it. By the looks of them
they are original.............. but will be updated before any serious road
towing.
The Wells Cargo trailers might have surge brakes and not electric. Even U-Haul
trailers of any size have the surge brakes installed. This way the tow rig
doesn't need the expense of the electric brake equipment installed.

Pat