[VAC] brakes was Bubble update

I just looked up the minimum weight listings for brake requirements and
breakaway brakes in the front section of my Rand McNally Road Atlas.
They appear to range from a low of 1,000 in NY to a high of 10,000 in
MA.  Most states appear to be at 3,000 lbs.  The Atlas I am looking at
is 1993 so these values have probably been changed somewhat.

Several members over this past year have been in accidents where they
totaled their trailers.  In at least two or three of these cases the
folks later learned that there was a problem with their brakes, brake
controller, wiring, connectors, etc.  It might make "business sense" not
to outfit the Wells Cargo trailers but many of the vintage Airstreams
are irreplaceable.  You now have a beautifully polished Bubble that you
rightly should be proud of, please consider adding brakes and a
breakaway switch so that we can admire your efforts at a Rally in the future.