Re: [VAC] Bubble update

. (I don't know, do these small trailers
> sway when passed by semi's?)
Yes they do but, you can learn to drive in such a way to minimize the
problem but, why would you want to? Brakes on the trailer allow you to be
more confident in arriving ALIVE and with a camper to stay in. Only trailer
I ever saw without brakes was a 1942 Trotwood I broght across country behind
a Ford Falcon. Would I do it without brakes again? NO. Was it fun
jackknifing and spinning off I-40 in an ice storm? A thousand times NO.
My 64 Bambi II has electric brakes.
Dave Wells
dwells@zekes.com
My Airstream Page