Re: [VAC] new to the group

Evan and LeAnn,
Welcome.  You can, of course choose anything you want to do the inside
of your trailer.  If you want to stay in period, find some decorator
books and/or some home magazines  from the years your trailer was built.
 I think you'll find there are more that enough color schemes so that
you may find a combination that pleases you both.  the early sixties and
on through were the first years that blue and green were paired
together, usually with white as a trim or background.  If you want it
warm, orange, rust and brown were big.  Most people don't find avocado
and harvest gold (getting towards the '70's) all that pleasant.  I think
more than a few decades of rest from those color combos will be
required.  Think about a plain but textured upholstery and maybe carpet
-  with pillows and curtains with a pattern.  Whatever you do, imagine
being stuck in there for a solid week of rain in Nebraska or a week of
90 degrees in Texas in Augus, and choose something to take the edge off!
Tom Walden
(set designer)
55. 56. and 58 Airstreams