Re: [VAC] keys

Greetings Merry!

Finding the proper key blanks can be a problem.  Two sources that I have
used are RV dealers who have been in existence at least 15 years (not
necessarily Airstream), or long-time locksmiths especially in college towns
where there are large numbers of older mobile homes.  A long-time locksmith
in a nearby college town was able to source blanks and make keys for all of
the locks on my '64 Overlander - - even replaced a cylinder on one of the
compartment locks - - the cost was less than $10.00 per lock serviced and
they all work as new.  In either event, you will likely need the services
of a locksmith to make keys for locks that your current keys do not fit.

Good luck with your lock problem!