Re: [VAC] 59 22' Safari Tire and hitch question

Don, as another pointed out what works for me might not work for you. That
said my 1960 26 footer, single axle, has been converted to Goodyear Marathon
tires. ST225/75R15, load range d. These fit fine, and I don't believe that
there were major differences between the 60 models and the 59 models. I do
not know what my rims are. It seems to me that most of the tire size
problems occur with the small Airstreams.

Scott