Re: [VAC] 59 22' Safari Tire and hitch question

Hi Don Hole,

You asked,

>Am I better off to take the discount and get new
>wheels and modern tires?  If so, what wheel/tire
>combo would be equivalant?

That's the second part to this question. The first
part is which wheels and tires will fit in the space
available? Don't laugh. There are some critical
variables involved and what works for me may
not work for you. These trailers were not mass
produced.

Here's a previous posting that may get you
started. It's from Ray Brett (see CC).