[VAC] Can't Get the Refrigerator To Run On Gas

Hello All,
I just finished installing a new Norcold refrigerator and can't get it to run
on gas. I does a great job on AC. When I switch it over the starter clicks,
and the flame lights. Then for the next 30 seconds the starter continues to
make a clicking noise and then shuts down and the control panel code states
LOW DC and then NO FUEL. I charged the battery and still get the same
messages.

Any suggestions or guidance in how to fix this?
Thanks
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign