[VAC] '61 Bambi

I just joined the email group yesterday -- and can't believe the amount of
conversations!  It's a bit confusing, but guess it will start to make sense
when I know where the discussions begin.

I've had my Bambi for 2 1/2 years -- and love "her".  It was in excellent
condition, all original except for the toilet.  Lovingly cared for,
obviously.

My question -- where can I find tires?  I've tried around here, with no luck.

Looking forward to being enlightened by all of you experienced Airstream
owners.

S. Brown
Austin, TX