[VAC] Sealant

Howdy folks:

Maybe you know this already but I didn't.  I was looking for some sealant
to seal up some rivet holes made by my NEW REFRIGERATOR VENT COVER!

I asked about Vulcam (SP?) down at my local RV place and they laughed
wildly.

The hardware store guys weren't much better.

But then I spotted a tube of GE Silicone (I know, but wait) that is
specially formulated for aluminum.  Non-acidic.  And the most beautiful
aluminum color you ever saw.  So far I have used it to bed the new fridge
cover and re-bed some new mid-line awning bracket bolts (which stripped
out) on my awning (Carefree).  Cleans up great and matches perfectly.

I love this stuff!

Please do yourselves a favor and check it out.

GQ '67 Safari