[VAC] Awning

Hello,

My name is Peter E Kaiser, call me Peter or Pete, I answer to both.  My
wife, Peggy, and I are in the process of buying a 1965 Caravel.  It is a
really nice trailer and we are quite excited.  We have talked about the
vacation trailer life for some time and have decided to start small to
see if we like it.  I won't retire for another nine years and by that
time I figure we will have decided to get a larger unit or we will have
sold this one.  We are located in Columbus, Indiana and expect to pick
up our airstream around the first of March.

Will adding an awning to a nice trailer add or detract from the looks?
We would like to install an awning on the trailer and are not sure what
kind of awning we should choose or even if we *should* put an awning on
it.

Thank you,
Peter E Kaiser