Re: [VAC] Tradewinds question

Pat,
Bless you, bless you!  I'll wait till my local NAPA store opens at 10 before
I head down to work on the trailer.  I'm beginning to think I might get a new
tow vehicle, in the $8-10,000 range and sell my car so I only have one
insurance and maintenance vehicle.  I really like the idea of the older car,
there are a couple Oldsmobile 88s in the paper (I think that's what my dad
drives) but I don't know what to look for.  I'll go to a couple dealers today
and ask questions.  The chevy guy was helpful about the diesel engine on the
suburban.
I'll ask around in the motorhome park for a reference for the electrical
work.  Where I stay in Parkland, there are dozens of RV places.
So long,
Janis