Re: [VAC] Tradewinds question (Brakes?)

Can't help on the object in front of your trailer, but I have three questions. I
filled my propane tanks last fall and three days later happened by and heard and
smelled propane being released from the regulator on top of one tank, it was a
hot day. Is there a problem? If the regulator must be changed can I take one from
a small tank that we use for the barbeque. Can anyone recomend one of the free
intenet services so I can take my lap to on travel with me and still keep in
touch using local numbers?