Re: [VAC] statpower 20 vs 40

Brenda,

The StatPower chargers have two sets of terminals to charge two battery
banks, plus another pair terminals for 13.5v output, so that it can be used
like a Univolt that's plugged into AC.  Or you can set it up as I have, so
that the 12v system takes its power directly from the battery, whether the
charger is running or not.  (However, it doesn't have automatic cut over
from 13.5 to direct to battery when you unplug it, which is my understanding
of how the Univolt works).

Don