[VAC] spackle paint replacement availability

Hey airstreamers, I'm in the process of restoring my 59 overlander. All
I can think about is getting this gem on the road next year for the east
coast bluegrass music season. You must know how I feel, or you would'nt
be reading these articles every night with such content.
    I'm trying to find out if there is a availability of "tri-colored"
spackle paint to use on the inside walls and ceiling. I'm trying to keep
this unit as origional as possible but unfortunatly the previous elderly
owners smoked heavily inside the trailer. It would be nice if I could
find a source for the origional paint that I might be able to spray in a
spray gun. Any help with this question would be great.
   I want to add that this web page is great. I repair electric &
hydraulic tools for a living. If I might be of help to anyone out there
with problems pertaining to my trade and your trailer problems I'll keep
an open
ear.
Thanks You,
                                                Joe DeLillo