Re: [VAC] Univolt for 1974 Land Yaght

    I have a 72 31' Sovereign.  The Univolt is located at the bottom of a
curbside wardrobe closet and positioned under the front of the tub.  Almost
all of the fuses are internal to the unit.  It does hum some, but it works
just fine and keeps my battery well charged.  I just bought the trailer last
July for $1500 and it only needs some minor cosmetics on the inside and a
good cleaning and polishing on the outside.  All of the major components
tested so far are working fine.  It was only on the road from 1972 to 1976,
then it was parked, blocked and patio'd at the last owners residence until I
bought it.  As for replacement of the univolt, a comparable unit can be
purchased through an RV parts outlet.