Re: [VAC] Univolt for 1974 Land Yaght

David,

I have a 1972 31ft. that has the Univolt back under the tub as well.
It's a bear of a place to get at. As far as I know Univolts haven't been
available for some time. They usually are noisey since they humm a lot.
Because of this I would like to replace mine in the future but since it
still works great I just can't justify replacement as of yet.
I would think that any RV transformer of suitable amperage would work.
The big question is just where are the fuses located....internal or
external. Sorry, I don't know the answer to this one. Hopefully someone
on the list can tell us if the Univolts had internal fuses or external
ones. This makes a huge difference on how you install a retrofit unit.
Good luck!!

Pat