Re: [VAC] Hitch Replacement on Pipe Frame

Thanks, Patrick - I am relieved that it can be done.  My boyfriend,
paramour, what do you call them when we're both past middle age? - has a
truck shop and welding stuff.  I am still ever so slowly removing that floor
from above, as it is rotten and I'd like to avoid removing all the belly
aluminum.  However, I do have to remove the back half - do you recommend
snipping it away?  It looks like it was dragged on its rearend at one time;
the aluminum there is ripped and shredded.  And that's where I have started
removing the floor, from above.

Hmmm, I may end up learning to weld, which is handy.

Elisa