The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Norcold Fidge

Curt,
I found the specs. The 641.3 model is the 3-way. It draws 14.8 amps dc thus
the need for the 10 gauge feed wire. Both use the same architecture, thus
the connector. Normal operation of yours draws less than 10 milliamps on 120
volts ac. The 1.2 dc amp draw is maximum for powering the propane valve and
simultaneous electronic igniter. Once lit, the igniter draw is absent and
only the propane draw exists. I will try to get the amp draw spec on the
propane valve. On my fork lift valves, the operational draw is 300 ma, but
those are huge valves for very high volume flow. Wire size for those valves
is only 18 gauge and that is overkill.

This is a really nice fridge.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX