The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Hinge money

Carolyn,
The private address was in the body of your private mailing. Please do not
send a check. That has to wait or I might have to refund you. No money now
please. The hinge company must commence the run, make the first hinge,
compare to Ralph's new hinge. It must be perfect or this job will not
happen. No mistakes are allowable. I don't want any money now. Never
hesitate to call. The number is on that off list message. My number is
713-694-8084.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX