The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Update-Hinge project

Shipping will not exceed $20 in the lower 48. 1 pair will not exceed $320
with shipping. Houston area folks can choose to "meet up" and avoid
shipping. All shipping is Priority mail with confirmation tracking number.
Priority is stated as 2-3 days. Payment will be after plant starts the
production run and confirms exact duplicate match. Houston area means large
area such as Conroe, Galveston, like that.

Payment can be by personal check or PayPal. With PayPal you do not need a
PayPal account if you do not have one already and don't want one. With
PayPal you can use 4 different credit cards, without an account, and of
course that and your bank account if you already have an account.
Regardless, I will invoice you when the time comes.

This completes shipping and payment information.

The plan is still on track to place the order on Monday, June 23, 2008.or
very soon thereafter.

The hinge in question has 8 mounting holes on the part that mounts on the
trailer. I can send a picture or confirm your picture as needed. Trailers
with steel hinges will not have these 8 holes. The pot metal hinges that
fail all have these 8 holes.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX