The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Hinge drawing

Ok, let's hope Scott was referencing the new SS hinge Ralph had made, not
the early steel hinge. If that is the case and he has the common hinge we
all need, his drawing is of that, then his professional drawings might
suffice for Braun. I will take the ball on this and follow up with Braun
tomorrow to get the answer to the question. If I understand correctly, we
need to know if Braun wants a professional machinists / fabricators drawing
or the actual part to manufacture and do their own fabrication drawings or
specifications. Right?
-Eddie-
Houston, TX