The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] lets get serious about this hinge problem

Curtis,
Ok, can you send them one of your new hinges? I will gladly share in the
total mailing cost if they will promise return of your NOS hinge to you. We
have a problem. We need hinges. A hinge in hand is what he would best need
isn't it? We want to specify the hinge in stainless, like yours. The problem
is cost. I cannot spend $1500 on three sets, a total of 6 hinge sets. It is
just too much for me.

Thank you for this post, especially since you have worked so hard on this
for the members, and already met your personal needs. I am very
appreciative.

I am a little confused by the post, but that is unimportant. If Braun has an
interest, wants to do it, then by all means let's get it to them and get it
done. They should be pleased at a captive market.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX