The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] lets get serious about this hinge problem

I have been in the decesion making business for 30 years and like many of you
realize its a process of determining problems, gathering information, chosing
a course to take, take it then follow-up
I was disturbed when I heard that someone was getting hinges made for $500. I
believe we can do better then that. I am not a machinist or a fabricator and
dont even care if they are made of pot metal again. Hell they would last another
35 plus years? I will be 80 let my kids worry about it then. I know when I hear
someone that will make an item by hand and does not want to get into the hinge
making business I run the other way. There are plenty of people out there that
want business and here is one. We need to send those blueprints that were drawn
up by our newest member to the below address and se what we get.

                                      Braun Manufacturing Co., Inc.

If you are looking for custom hinges or metal fabrications, that one-of-a-kind
part, odd shape or size, then please contact Braun Mfg. We can provide items
made from steel, stainless, galvanized steel, aluminum, brass and other alloys,
ranging from .025 to .375 thickness with lengths up to ten (10) feet. Shearing,
forming, punching, notching and welding are among operations available. When you
need parts NOW, whether one or ten thousand, contact us today for a quotation.

Braun Manufacturing Co., Inc.
Established 1925
1350 Feehanville Drive
Mount Prospect, Illinois 60056