The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Hinge drawing

I tried to call but is too apparently too late. Will try again to call
tomorrow and ask if picture with a scale will suffice. Maybe Scott will
know. I think Scott's has the steel hinges. He said the size was different
in his post. I am hoping for a picture from him. Scott should be able to
tell us if a picture will do or not. I can't draw. I could try to trace, but
some of the hinge would be difficult for that. I don't have a useable hinge
to send. All of mine are broken in some way or another.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX