The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] (Fwd) Help re Removing toilet platform

Eddie,

Not sure if this would work for you or not, but check out this link at Aubuchon Hardware:
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/51-291-closet-flanges/closet-flange-offset--671638.aspx

There's also a 2" offset.  These are for household toilets.  Don't know yet if
that's the same as what's used in the trailers.

Bev