The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] (Fwd) Help re Removing toilet platform

Bev,
Thanks. Link worked. I will do more measuring as I have forgotten diameter
which I think is 3", but maybe I can find a male to thread in the tank and
use with a bushing to step up to this 4" size. I would have thought this a
common list discussion problem since all my old trailers have the same 10"
center off the wall, and all the new toilets are 11".

This is frustrating as I bought the new toilet which includes the sprayer,
and the threaded tank and floor are in show room new condition.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX