The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] (Fwd) Help re Removing toilet platform

Richard,
I have still not found that flange in a 10" center to 11" center (off the
wall) old-style offset. I still cannot install my new china toilet on the
perfect floor. The current toilets are all 11" center off the wall. The 60's
were on 10" center. To change the holding tank for only one inch is
prohibitive. The conversion offset used to be so common and available. Now I
cannot find it. All available offsets are about 3 inch.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX