The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Drawing of hinge

I received Scott's drawings, and, though I have not had a chance to go out to
the storage yard to make comparative measurements, I imagine that these would
work on my 1983 Model 3411 (which has the same hinges as Ralphs E-Bay pair) in
lieu of others. Very nice to look upon, I'll study them later.

Although I have too many others things to go over at this time (new city, new
home, still need the new job), the information about logos and the hinges are
all answers to the "I hope someday . . . " (I can do something about). My
trailer has the pictured style of S/S logo, but in tape. I'd sure rather
have the dimensional character lent by the casting.

Thanks to the efforts being taken by so many of you, and another thanks to Tom
Patterson.

Ross Alexander