The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Drawing of hinge

   Well, I've been in discussion with a few off-list and by most accounts it
looks like I drew up an older hinge (lol).  But as I was discussing
off-list, it would be my pleasure to do prints of the cast-aluminum type if
someone wanted to send me decent assembly?

-scott

--
Scott Holden
Product Design, R&D