The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Drawing of hinge

Curtis and all,
The drawings of Scott are so very impressive. They closely look like the
Streamline hinges and may be exact. His hinges are prior to and totally
different than the SS pot metal hinges that fail. His are steel, and in
excellent shape. I have seen his SS hinges before on other SS trailers.

I have sent pictures to Scott of the hinges on my coach. I hope Ralph can
jump in here with pictures of his OEM new hinges and send to Scott as his
pictures could be so much better with the loose hinge. Thank you to
everyone.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX