The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New refridgerator

Tom,
A little busy today, I have to stop. There are several sites to down load
manuals, but need serial number and time. There is a recall on some DM 2862
models, but not all so check that, also requires serial number so I could
not do. Don't know where I found the recall list before, maybe someone here
can better direct or I can look more when I get time. Anyway do check as
this can be a good freebee if applicable.

Please let us know the tried variations and success or fail results. Is a
good fridge and I sure believe is just "order of use connect" issue. My new
one is a Norcold so I don't have enough experience with the newer Dometic.
The Norcold did not seem to care what order connect.
-Eddie- Houston, TX