The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] New refridgerator

Try first connect ac, lp, then connect battery. System confused. Should
be a reset. If not, just keep trying variations such as shut off gas,
unplug ac, connect battery first. Is this Norcold or Dometic? Also check
online your manual/instructions may have update or a trouble shooting
section. Say what model number and brand. I will also check.
-Eddie- Houston, TX