The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Converters

Eddie wrote:

> It sure would be nice to also make a new DC panel with spaded fuses, and
> one for each wired circuit. I did not consider a marine supply. I need
> to check into that idea. That would sure be nicer.

Marine supply places have good DC equipment. The RV dealers all have
crap. I've never actually replaced my buzz box, just unplugged it and
use it for a buss. This fuse talk has me thinking of going to look for a
fuzed distribution buss at the boat shops.

You want a quality 12 volt reading light for the beds? Go to a boat shop.