The Silver Streak E-mail List

RE: [SilverStreak] now worried about my new fridge!

The Iota units are solid state and much cleaner power than the old buzz
boxes....also a lot less weight than the 38# monster.  Maybe 2#.

If you can, get a new fuse block and replace the old glass fuses with the
newer blade type.  You may have to look at a marine supply to get one that
will take the larger fuses.  None of the auto places around me carried them.
I wound up ordering mine from a amateur radio supply.

Be sure and tag all of the wires before you pull them so you know what goes
where.

Eddie, flattery will get you everywhere.

Ken Wilson
KE5DFR
Cypress, Texas