The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Converters

Ken,
I really do want to FINALLY get my first new converter.

My total LED and digital modernization of the Countess will need it for my
goal of keeping max float at 15.0 Volts DC or less. Did you ever check your
Iota output voltage at the battery to see the maximum voltage as it
finishes? I really like the idea of going from 45 pounds of barn-burning
heat'em up, to a 2 pounder. Does the Iota seem to produce as much heat, if
you know?

Are the Iota units really charger-smart?

It sure would be nice to also make a new DC panel with spaded fuses, and one
for each wired circuit. I did not consider a marine supply. I need to check
into that idea. That would sure be nicer.

I want to put an Atwood electric tongue jack on the Countess. Got any
suggestions on where to buy?

I wish you would post to the SS forum your PVC tongue thingy for us. If you
do please narrative the goal, and creation with instructions. I'm a little
challenged, so lot's of narrative please.

-Eddie- Houston, TX (who better go feed Snuffy before he eats something else
he shouldn't)