The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] SS emblems

Howdy,
My name is Craig & I'm brand new to the list.
Glad to be a member.

I have a 1966 Silver Streak Sabre 14 ft w/trunk, in pretty original condition,
I feel very lucky indeed...bought it last summer up in Washington.

Of course, the plastic emblems are in pretty bad shape...
I understand you've been making some new copies in aluminum or such, and I am
VERY much interested in a front & back set:  Silver Streak Sabre.

Plus, my interior is pretty nice, but would like to know if anyone has found
a viable replacement fabric: mine are beige color (embossed, sort of quilted...);
a bit of water-mark in a few places, I think...Pale turquoise color appliances
& turquoise formica, too.

Anyhow, I hope I'm not too late to get some replica emblems; also any other
information as to other signage near the door would be helpful.

Thanks to everyone,
Craig