The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] putting the springs over the axles

Christopher,
  I live in Worland, Wyoming. The shop is called Frontier Tire (307-347-2221) and
the owner is Jeff Doerr. Now I must warn you that the price he gave me was an
estimate. I will know the true price by tomorrow afternoon, and I can almost bet
anything that it will be more. The question is always how much more with any project,
done at home or done in someones garage. Things always end up costing more than the
first estimate. I can show you drywall projects in the house, PEX  plumbing in the
trailer, or fence projects in the back yard and they all cost more, that is just
life.  Oh, and my name is just Joe. The B is from hitting the return button, I have
not idea why it does that sometimes.
   Joe