The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] putting the springs over the axles

Thanks Joe, I'll check out the map this evening and see if we'll be close or
not...  Yeh I've noticed some cost over run in the government too but I
think that's something different isn't it.... Thanks again and maybe I'll
look Jeff up if I come through... Are there any good places around to spend
the night?  I sort of prefer BLM land or more primitive camping....  After
all I'm trying to get away from all the city hupbub....  Just enjoy the
sound of wind and brooks.....or even dead quiet.... My email name is cjohn
and I didn't hit the return button...  but I your story much better
Joe............    Thanks again Joe..................  Christopher John
N7UTC