The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] putting the springs over the axles

  B Joe in Wyoming, Where in Wyoming are you.  (TOWN)  and what's the name
of this shop  and maybe even the fellows name... I'll be passing through the
N.E. corner of Wyoming in a few weeks and might stop and chat with this
fellow....  I won't have the SS this time. I'll be in the Toyota MH, but it
might be an excuse for someone to make a trip from it....  After all it will
only take a couple of hours and your back on the road...  Well there might
be a day or two of exchanging lies or other interesting information....
  Thanks for tip B Joe in
Wyoming...................................Christopher John   N7UTC